What are the installation methods of the space frame?
There are many ways to install the space frame.LF steel space frame structure manufacturer tells you the commonly used methods and the scope of application are as follows:
- High-altitude bulk method. The high-altitude bulk method is divided into full support method, partial movable support method and cantilever method. This method is suitable for large-scale assembling of brackets when it is difficult to lift. When using this method to install the space frame, attention should be paid to the position of the elevation and axis, and a reasonable assembly sequence is determined.
- Split or block space frame installation method. The welding and assembly work of the space frame installed by this method must be completed on the ground, and the equipment on the site is used to reduce the rental cost of the crane and greatly save the cost.
- High-altitude sliding method. To use this kind of space frame installation method, first divide the space frame into strips of space frame units, and set slide rails in advance to slide the space frame to the position designed in advance. This kind of space frame installation method is suitable for spanning projects and situations that require three-dimensional crossing construction.
- Overall hoisting method. This method requires a method of hoisting the whole space frame to a fixed position after installing it on the ground. This method is suitable for the space frame structure within the allowable range of the lifting equipment. In the implementation process, attention should be paid to the control of the synchronous rise of the space frame.
- The overall improvement method. This method requires a space frame structure with a lot of peripheral support, as well as a lifting device to be installed on the structural column, in order lift the space frame installed on the ground to a desired position.
- The overall lifting method. This method requires splicing the space frame into a whole on the ground, and then lifting the it to the designed height with a jack. This method is suitable for point-supported space frames, and requires good control over the verticality of the space frames.