Space frame structure high-altitude installation “four ports” protection
The stair openings, elevator openings, passage openings, and reserved openings of the installation project are called the “four openings” at the space frame structure installation site. They must be protected by the requirements of the regulations, and warning signs should be set.
- The handrails of stairs or ladders should be installed in time, otherwise, 1.2m high temporary guardrails should be installed along the stairs or ladders to allow operation.
- The elevator shaft head under installation and construction shall not be transported vertically except for elevator installation. The elevator shaft should be equipped with a 1.2m high guardrail or movable door to be firm and reliable.
- At the entrance of the space frame installation site, when there is high-altitude installation work on the upper part, a protective shed must be erected. The width of the shed should be greater than the entrance and exit, and the length should be set according to the height of the building. The roof is covered with wooden boards no less than 125px thick.
- The fence around the high-altitude installation worksite of the space frame, including the platform or pit, must be equipped with 1.2m high guardrails, and safety nets should be hung by regulations. Protective sheds should be erected near dormitories, offices, etc. around high-altitude installations. The roof of the protective shed is covered with wood boards no less than 125px thick to ensure the safety of people and buildings.
- The closure and protection of the construction site of the installation grid shall be implemented by relevant safety and civilized construction management regulations.