Support method of space frame structure
The support mode of the space frame structure can be divided into: a peripheral support space frame, a three-sided support space frame, a two-sided support space frame, a point support space frame, and a space frame that combines a peripheral support space frame with a point support space frame.
- Peripheral support space frame means that all nodes on the periphery of the space frame are support nodes. The support nodes can be supported on the top of the column or on the contact beam. This type of space frame transfers force directly and evenly, which is a universal support method.
- The three-sided support space frame refers to the three-sided support when one side axis of a rectangular building must be designed as an open gate and passage due to production needs, or when a load-bearing component is not suitable for one side due to the requirements of the building function.
- Two-sided supporting grid refers to the quadrilateral space frame. Only the nodes on the opposite sides are designed as supports, and the other two sides are free edges. This type of space frame supporting method is rarely used.
- The setting principle of the point support space frame frame is to reduce the positive bending moment and deflection, so that the internal force of the entire space frame tends to be uniform. For single-span multi-point support, the cantilever length should be 1/3 of the middle span, and for multi-span multi-point support. For point support, the length of the overhang should be 1/4 of the middle span.
- The combination of the peripheral support space frame and the point support space frame refers to the addition of intermediate support points inside the building on the basis of the peripheral support, which can effectively reduce the internal force peak and deflection of the space frame members. This form is especially suitable for large-column network industrial plants, warehouses, exhibition halls and other buildings.