1) The steel structure roof of the high-speed railway station is a flat space frame structure;
2) The plane size between the space frame supports is 100m*54m;
3) The multi-point support of the lower chord is adopted, and the square pyramid welded ball space frame is placed upright, with a thickness of about 2.8m;
4) The support adopts plate rubber support, and the support is supported on the lower reinforced concrete frame column
5) The roof is made of aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy panels, the roof drainage adopts gutter-organized drainage, and the space frame is sloped with a slope of 5%.